Image Map

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Client Project Reveal: Pretty and Polished Family Room

When one of your closest friends builds a home and asks you to decorate her Great Room, you immediately say "Yes", and start planning. That is exactly what I did when I found myself in that scenario, earlier this year. Today, I am thrilled to be revealing the Family Room area of the Great Room!

The Great Room of an open concept floor plan,  consists of the Family Room, Kitchen and Dining Area. My good friend knew that building a home would be a huge expense, and that decorating the whole house immediately would not be an option. She also knew she wanted to invest to make the largest area of her home, the one her family would be spending the most time in, a space that would be beautiful, comfortable and a reflection of her style. I had the privilege of consulting with her to pick out finishes and colors during the building process. That made it easy for me to hone in on her personal style. I created a design board to help her see my vision for the Great Room Area. Thankfully, she loved it all and we got busy purchasing furniture and accessories. The result is a pretty, polished and comfortable space she and her family can enjoy. Take a look...

















I love combination of the navy and coral, with the small pops of green. :) Next week I'll be revealing the Kitchen and Dining area, so be sure to come back and check them out! 

Hopefully, I'll be able decorate the rest of her home, in the future, and be able to share that with you too!

GET THIS LOOK
(Click on the image below to be taken directly to the source)
(Scroll through for more images)

SaveSave
SaveSave