Image Map

Monday, January 18, 2016

Affordable Oversized Art Round Up

Art can have a great impact on the overall look of a room. Oversize art in particular can set the stage and become the center of a room design. In yesterday's living room reveal of the Primrose Project, I showed how I often use art to enhance a room and anchor the room's design. The colors and composition of my art selections, are truly a driving force in deciding the overall look and feel the room will have. I firmly believe that every well designed space needs to incorporate some form of art. If the size of the room can handle it, there is nothing better than an oversized piece of wall art to make a real statement in a room. Unfortunately, large and oversized pieces of art can often be spendy.  While I believe that good art is worth an investment, I also know that not everyone can afford to sacrifice that kind of money in the name of good decor. Well, today I've rounded up some of my favorite AFFORDABLE pieces of large and oversized art, which can make your dreams of owning a fabulous piece of statement making art a reality!


Click on the corresponding numbers or pictures below to be taken directly to the source.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13