Image Map

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My Holiday Home 2015

I'm so pleased to be sharing my 2015 Holiday Home with you. Last year, I decorated my home in silver, gold and white. While I absolutely loved how clean and fresh that palette was, this year I knew I wanted to add a bit of color. I also decided to pull the trigger on buying a flocked tree, which I had been wanting for years. I think this year's decor might be my favorite ever! I love the joy and happiness that Christmas decor helps bring to our home each year. I hope that as you scroll through the pictures, that they will bring you a little happiness too!














I hope you enjoyed this little look into my home for the Holidays! I also hope that each of you is able to experience the joy of the season in your own homes or wherever you may be! Happy Holiday, friends! 

SHOP MY HOLIDAY HOME
(Just click on the image below to be taken directly to the source)