Image Map

Monday, November 2, 2015

15 Statement Making Light Fixtures

As promised, today I am back with a round up of some of my favorite statement making light fixtures. In my last post, I shared my philosophy on lighting in design. I truly believe that the light fixtures you choose for your space can either enhance it or take away from it. I encourage all my clients to leave ample room in their budgets for the right lighting. Over and over again I have seen the benefits of them doing so.

Since sourcing light fixtures can sometimes be difficult, I decided to do a round-up of 15 Statement Making Light Fixtures, which will surely help elevate the lighting and look in your home. Links to all the fixtures can be found at the bottom of the post. :)

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15