Image Map

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sita Montgomery Interiors Project Reveal: The Rigby Project Family Room

Today I am thrilled to share with you the first of a series of reveals I will doing from this project that I had the opportunity to work on last year, the Rigby Project. When the homeowners contacted me to help them with design of their new construction dream home, they had already started the process of choosing finishes and making selections for their home. As they got further into the process, they realized that they wanted the help and the eye of professional to make sure that their home would come together the way the wanted and had imagined. That is where I came in. I helped the homeowners review all of their selections, where needed. Some of the changes were big and some were small, but all of them helped them achieve the result they were looking for. A bright, fresh, classic and comfortable home that their family of 7 could enjoy and make memories in for many years. 

After construction was complete, I was also given the opportunity to furnish and decorate the entire main floor of this 6000+ square foot home. The homeowners were amazing to work with and put 100% of their trust in me. I am so thankful to them for that. I really do have the best clients in the world! 

Now on the the good stuff...here is the reveal of the Rigby Project Family Room. Enjoy!












My clients are thrilled with the results and so am I. It brings me so much joy to know that I helped create this dream home for this sweet family!

Stay tuned for full reveals of the Kitchen, Piano Room, Office and Master Bedroom over the next couple of weeks!