Image Map

Friday, February 13, 2015

My Master Bedroom Refresh Reveal

After a long hiatus, I am back today to share with you the updates I made to my Master Bedroom. While I really liked the way my bedroom looked before, I never LOVED it. Like the kind of "I want to stay in my room all day" kind of love. So late last year I decided that I was going to change that turn this room into the luxe sanctuary I wanted it to be. In January, I set out to do just that. Although the changes I made aren't huge, the impact of them is. While I felt my room was pretty before, It lacked the some of the sophistication that are a trademark of my designs. Now, this neutral room is calming, fresh, luxe and exudes sophistication. Take a look.



Crisp all white bedding replaced the former bedding which was white, but had a yellow embroidered accent. I also chose to pull the duvet all the way up and just fold the bed blanket at the foot of the bed. I had them flipped flopped before.

I cozied up this little corner of my room with a new gray wing back chair. A new floor lamp, accent table, pouf and a gorgeous metallic pillow from the Piper Collection finish it off.


I purchased a few new pillows for the space. Another one of the metallic beauties from the Piper Collection was added to the bed, giving it the luxe effect I was looking for.


New nightstands purchased from One Kings Lane and were topped with a pair of gorgeous lamps that I picked up from my local Homegoods store.




I replaced my old sunburst mirror with this one that has a convex mirror in the center. The convex mirror gives it that extra special something.







A look at the other side of my room.



Details... the drapery panels were custom made by my fabricator using Duralee's Loop de Loop fabric in smoke. You can purchase the fabric at Onlinefabricstore.net


The best part of this space is all of the morning light that comes pouring in!


I can honestly say that I am 100% pleased with my space. I am very fortunate to have a sweet husband that gives me free reign when it comes to decorating our home. Luckily, he is happy with the space too. 

Stay tuned to see more updates of the spaces of my home. You can also follow along on Instagram to see the latest happening in my design life.