Image Map

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Client Project Reveal: The Midlake Project - Restful Master Bedroom Retreat

It's Wednesday again and time for another local client project reveal. I have had the privilege to design multiple rooms in this client's home (I'll be sharing more soon). For their Master Bedroom, they asked me to design them a restful retreat using soothing colors. I knew that a new paint color and lighter toned furniture would help give them the look they were after. We chose fabrics that would evoke a calming feeling in the space, but still add the color and interest that the homeowners love so much. Here is a little look at what the room looked before my design...


And here is the room now...









I especially adore the drapery fabric and the mirrored nightstands. My clients have been enjoying their restful retreat. My client told me that her husband even makes the bed everyday now and he never did before! I'm so happy they love their new space. 

Would you like my help in designing a space you will love? See my Interior Design Services page for more information.

Keep up on the day to day happenings in my design life by following me on Instagram @sitamontgomeryinteriors